For Learning to Leap
Guest bloggers are welcome! The Learning to Leap blog is published weekly. The main audience is young professionals, 18-30 years-old. The criteria are:
- Topics related to getting a job, succeeding in job and career, employability, lifelong learning, personal and professional development, and the changing world of work.
- Word count: 500-700.
- Links: up to 3 in the text and one in the author’s credit. Please ensure the links are helpful and relevant to the post.
- Photos: only free to use or share. Author headshot welcome.
- Author’s credit: please limit to one sentence.
For your site
Contact David if you are an employer, educator or content marketer for single posts, a series, or more formal partnering. Selected examples of David’s guest blogging include:
- Guest Blogs for Careers in Government
- Guest Blogs for The Savvy Intern
- Guest Blogs for Undergrad Success
- Guest Blogs for Career Metis
Quotes for journalists
Contact David if you are a journalist seeking expert or specialist quotes/interview for articles. Credits include:
- Interview for Vocate
Contact David if you would like him to be one of your podcast guests or to be one of his guests. Credits include:
- Podcast guest for GraduateJobPodcast, Career Metis, InternProRadio, Giraffe CVs, and Youth Employment UK.
- David’s podcasts with Mark Babbitt of You Tern, James Clift of Visual CV, Julie Bishop of Job Hop, Kylie Cook of Gradconsult, Sharon Oh of Augmented Vacancies, Monira Ahmed of The University of Central Lancashire, and Jess Sewter of Leeds Trinity University.