How you benefit
- More clarity – so you know what you want to do, who you want to be, where you want to go, and why
- More confidence – so you know your talents and how to leverage them
- More purposeful – so you act intentionally to meet your goals and fulfil your dreams
Check out what people say.
- Self-awareness is only liberating if you act on it
- Your personal values are your guiding compass
- Unlock your potential by growing your talents so they become strengths and overcoming what holds you back
- Bring your whole person to everything you do
- Developing yourself is a process rather than an event
David is described by clients as calm, warm, reassuring, approachable, inspiring, motivating, with strong integrity, professional, organised, focused, probing and gently persistent. If that’s the kind of person you are looking for, get in touch!
- Getting it Right – helping you to explore and understand yourself
- Doing it Well – helping you to apply your learning through action
- Making it Stick – helping you to grow your learning and sustain your action
- Initial 30-minutes session to get to know each other and assess relationship fit
- Agreement on what you want to achieve from the coaching, what success looks like, how we will work together, where, when and how often
- Face-to-face: minimum of 3 x 90-minutes session
- Skype (or similar): minimum of 3 x 60-minutes session
- Discount for students
Contact David to discuss charging rates, payment options and what’s right for you.